A more modern version of cupping using a rubber pump instead of fire to create the vacuum inside the cup. This can move from place to place on your skin for a massage-like effect.
Benefits to the body:
- Opens the nerves which have become stiff. When this happens, blood is released to the parts of the body which need it most. Also, any obstructions in the vessels are released without causing damage to the muscles.
- Aids in the creation of lymph fluids. These are necessary for fighting off bacteria and various pathogens.
- Cupping therapy helps improve the skin’s respiration. In dermatological diseases it releases stagnant and congested blood so as to eliminate any toxic substances from the skin’s surface.
- The body has three major powerhouses. Intestines, the spleen, and the stomach. These powerhouses are in charge of generating heat and energy for the body. Cupping ensures adequate maintenance to them.
Usual reactions after treatment:
- Mild discomfort
- Burns – mild- talk to our representatives for assistance
- Skin infection – we highly recommend our clients to not bath for four – 4 hours after cupping to prevent bacterial entry via opened skin pores.
The British Cupping Society uses cupping therapy to treat:
- Herpes zoster
- Facial paralysis
- Cervical spondylosis
- Rheumatic diseases such as arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Fertility and gynaecological disorders
- Skin problems such as eczema and acne
- High blood pressure
- Anxiety and depression
- Bronchial congestion caused by allergies and asthma
- Varicose veins