We have physiotherapists who helps our patients achieve maximum range of movement and physical ability, either by developing it in the first place or restoring it after loss of physical ability due to illness, injury or aging.
Our physiotherapists will take patient’s health history and perform a physical examination. We will then develop a treatment plan tailored to the patient’s needs. Some of the treatments our physiotherapists use are as follows:
- Massage to ease soft tissue pain
- Mobilization or manipulation of joints
- Exercises to strengthen weak areas
- Cold to reduce inflammation
- Heat to increase circulation
- Electrical stimulation to help muscles contract that cannot do so effectively on their own